Elyland is at it again today with more balance updates for Draconius Go. Here’s the latest.
“One has to admit that tracking down dragons is not that easy, but neither frosty freshness nor scorching heat will stop real hunters. And you’ll have our full support in this! For the upcoming months of difficult weather conditions, we announce the Ambush Hunting Season!
Prepare to meet the new changed balance today:
1. The chance to get the Dragon’s Eyesight from a chest has been significantly increased.
2. The cost of the Dragon’s Eyesight in the Shop has been reduced to 300 coins.
3. The range of the Dragon’s Eyesight has been increased by 20%.
4. After the Winter Invasion, pheromones, lures and elemental towers will generate 25% more creatures than before.
5. Spells of the elemental towers have become cheaper.
6. The Rift of Arcana spell has become cheaper and available to a large group.
7. The “Long Hands” spell lasts for 7 days.
8. Disguir, Rosie, Magglad, Snailyn and Cuticat may now hatch from 10 km and 10 h eggs. The chance of hatching less useful creatures has been reduced.
9. You’ll get a Crystal of Wisdom for reaching level 22, 23, 24 and 26.”