Elyland has just announced the release of Generation 2 for Draconius Go as well as some new features for the game. From the press release:
Already in early January, an expansion of the Bestiary in Draconius GO awaits our players! Fans of battles will receive new fighters, and collectors will be able to replenish their creature storages with wonderful and exotic creatures.
The winter update 1.3 will include:
1) Dozens of new creatures to expand your Bestiary.
2) In case of defeating a creature in a Duel of Wizards, you will, with some probability, receive the soulstone of the defeated creature.
3) The rewards for daily tasks will also include reducing of the cooldown until the next Duel of Wizards.
4) Unnecessary artifacts can be sold for essence.
5) There will be a new buff from chests in the game.
6) The Lure for creatures can also be placed in the Pillars of Abundance, which are created by the spell.
And many other changes that will make the game even better and more enjoyable.”