Just one day after the 1.3 Update comes the 1.31 Draconius Go Update. I haven’t even had time to figure out what the new creatures are and already Elyland is responding to requests from their fans for other changes. Here’s What they’ve got to say.
The purpose of the Champions is to serve their Order. From now on, they will, when capturing an Arena, sometimes raise its level, making their Order more powerful and freeing space for allies.
Full change log for Draconius Go Version 1.3.1
- Improved game performance.
- A Champion sometimes raises the captured Arena to level 3.
- Caramel and marshmallows are no longer among the rewards for quests.
- Your creatures are marked on a bar of creatures on the screen of an Arena.
- A warning about scheduled maintenance works has been added.
- Fixed some errors displaying terrain on the map.
- Improved texts for some messages.
Maybe not the update for Champions that many were looking for, but an improvement none the less.