The Altar is a building in Draconius Go where a player may cast magic spells that grant special powers.
The Altar is different from other buildings in that it is a temporary structure placed in the game by the player.
To place an Altar go to the main menu and select Magic. On the top of the screen there will be an install button. Click it and your Altar will be placed in the game.
To cast a spell click on your Altar and select the spell you would like to cast. The spell will require a certain amount of runes to be used. Place the runes in the appropriate box and cast the spell.
Multiple people can contribute to the spell. But to do this you will need to share the Altar with others and provide a password. Other players can then enter the password by clicking on your Altar.
Each player may contribute runes to the spell and everyone at the Altar will benefit from the spell when it is cast.
Every player starts off with the Gift of the Golden Dragon recipe. Other recipes can be obtained by completing quests. Recipes may include:
- Gift of the Golden Dragon – doubles the number of rewards from Pillars of Abundance for 30 minutes.
- Tower of Earth – attracts Earth creatures for 30 minutes.
- Tower of Arcana – attracts Arcana creatures for 30 minutes.
- Tower of Wind – attracts Wind creatures for 30 minutes.
- Tower of Water – attracts Water creatures for 30 minutes.
- Tower of Fire – attracts Fire creatures for 30 minutes.
- Blessing of Defense – your nearest arena cannot be attacked for 30 hours.
- Purification by Fire – enemy arenas within your field of vision will become neutral (bypasses Blessing of Defense).
- Long Hands – increases range of vision and game interaction reach by 25% for 4 days.
- Rift of Arcana – creates a portal to the Rift of Arcana.
- Field of Abundance – creates a field of Pillars of Abundance for 30 minutes.